Monday, August 15, 2011

Seven of August

                                                                    --BACKDATED POST--


HEHEHESSS...lazy to blog o.0


But I need to memories all the things at here in my life.Brother said with me,You must study hard for the benefit of your own.SO!!I must studyhard now!*EASY TO TALK* when 'enter community' later.Sorry.. for my broken English.OKAY!STOP IT!!!That dayxxx...Eddie brought me to SS15 Subang to having our breakfast.Brother said many peoples call the stall ‘等久久猪肉粉’.WHY??因为这档的老板是一碗一碗粉来煮,这样才好吃.So,if you come here,you must wait patiently.Then,we order there.We already wait 65minutes:'(Then,brother meet up with his colleague,Newton and Vichelle. WoW!Vichelle so  pretty and friendly.
Eddie AND Newton
     TAAADAAAAAAA!! Look like simple right?but it really delicious~ 


Skip...

Chatime - World Renowned Bubble Tea




HERE WE GO!
 Have you heard of Chatime?

Have You Tried Chatime?


Chatime, the world renowned bubble tea franchise is launching its 6th flagship outlet in The Gardens mid Valley on 28 April 2011. It was founded in year 2003 and rapidly grown into an international household brand that stretches across US,Australia,Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines,Japan and so on.Wonder where can you get to experience the authentic slice of Taiwan's culture over a cup of tea? Now, you can get it from SS2 Mall, Times Square, 
Sunway Pyramid,Pavillion, The Garden Mid Valley and also Avenue Mall in Penang.We go there for Chatime and Shopping :D

                  I actually haven’t tried Chatime’s drink yet, but i’ve heard a lot of my friends are going crazy about it.This mine=)The new one!


There are many pearls inside...WoW!!

                       This Eddie one =)

 Finally,We back our hometown,Kampar.
Tired!!!Byebye KL..
WEEWANGWANG~I love ZARA clothes more than Topshop!Inside this photo have a dress approach Rm200..Whootz!But,nevermind~I like it.

YEAY!!!Bird's Nest 
SUPPER TONIGHT~
~~PEACE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment