Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thanks eveyone =)

HooooraYYYYYYY!!!4th of September today.This day is me and my little sister birthday.YES!!we are twins~but look unpresentable.Anyway,Thanks for your birthday wish~Facebook friends,Twitter friends,and blogger friends..Although I get many birthday presents on this year especially some beautiful clothes and dress,but this not important for me.SORRY :X 
I hope my dearest Papa,Mama and Eddie bro will safety arrive Malaysia after 4days.They are traveling at Korea now.Hope they will buy many things for me at there:PPP Mama said she will bring me and my little sister eat some delicious foods after they back.WHAT THE FOOD??look forward at the day:PP HERE,I want specially thanks for my lovely grandmother,she take care when our family oversea everytime~She will make many ''RED EGGS''and delicious food for her grandsons when we birthday.=D I love her
School reopen tomorrow=(( My mood still in holiday!!!






Last,I want said Happy Birthday to myself =)





No comments:

Post a Comment