Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year New ME



Not free to blog and camera memory card was spoiled.All the holiday photo also disappear.Fml.
Well,It's 2012 this year and every things is CHANGE!
I need to construction new target for myself in a new year.



*Toe the line *
Study Smart - Do well in my examination and let somebody know i'm not useless.
Earn money and save more - Easy to buy what i want .
Learn English - Easy communication with somebody and smoothly in my homework.
Practice Drill,Dancing&Singing -Prepare to BB 20th Pesta in Jb.
Drill - Must get 1st runner-up*My target*
Dancing - Overcome all the obstacles as well as i can.
Singing - Try my best.
Practice volleyball - Must win a Champion to the motherland.
Diet - Be beauty and stay healthy.


All the best ! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment